[vlc] JPEG

Hennie T. Yzel HennieY at TSHWANE.GOV.ZA
Wed Dec 15 19:01:06 CET 2004

Hi, my name is Hennie Yzel from South - Africa. My problem is that I
bought about two years ago a Pioneer Surround Sound System , recently I
purchase a HP Digital camera taken some pictures and write it onto a
CD-R. Then I want to look if I show trough the Surround Sound System
(Home Theater) and it could not show any of my pictures. Then I read the
manual of the system and it says there that it just plays in MPEG 1 / 2
formats. Now my question is could you take JPEG format to MPEG
Format in a picture slide show that it could show on my System (Pioneer
HTD-501)

Yours truly,

Hennie Yzel

Happy Christmas and New Year to you all