[vlc] Re: support for teletext ?

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Tue Dec 28 11:43:03 CET 2004

It shouldn't be hard to write such a vbi decoder.
I was actually planning on doing it myself and i have the vbi documentation
lying around somewhere.
The biggest problem is that other things have a priority atm for me.
Next to that I also lost my source for teletext streams.
It would indeed be nice perhaps to have such a stream accessible, but it
would more or less require that you are on the MBONE multicast network.
computer access won't help enough here, stream access would be a lot more
useful.

The teletext support will become reality, it will just have to wait a bit
longer.

DJ