[vlc] Re: VLC for windows request

Rémi Denis-Courmont courmisch at via.ecp.fr
Thu Feb 19 20:00:19 CET 2004

	Hello,

Le Jeudi 19 Février 2004 15:01, Vladimir Chernyshov a écrit :
> I am kindly requesting VLC developers to remove my email address
> (greengrass of writeme com) from all places in all binary packages of
> VLC, built for Microsoft Windows, available from videolan.org site.

I've hopefully removed all reference to your email address from the CVS
source tree, so that it won't be in future binary packages as of
0.7.1-test2. I doubt it is possible to remove them from existing
packages and I can't do it myself anyway.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.simphalempin.com/home/