[vlc] Absolute positioning in vout_Create

Andreas Schiffler aschiffler at appwares.com
Tue Feb 24 00:02:09 CET 2004

I'm working on a version of the wall plugin that would allow for
absolute positioning of the "wall" windows by adding a syntax to the
--wall-active parameter as follows: --wall-active n at x+y activates window
n and places it at x,y.

Now I am trying to code the actual positioning of the window in
vout_create ... as far as I can tell there is no possibility to do an
absolute positining in the current API. Just relative alignment (top,
bottom, etc.)

Any help would be welcome.

Sorry for the noise if this belongs into the devel-list that I'm not
subscribed to.