[vlc] Re: Absolute positioning in vout_Create

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Feb 24 00:13:09 CET 2004

I think you should add to config options in the video section called vout-x
and vout-y (or some other nice names). Then use var_Create with
VLC_VAR_DOINHERIT in the vout modules to find the position to use. The wall
filter could then set "vout-x" and "vout-y" for the newly created vouts.

But other posibilities are available.

Sigmund

ps. This does belong in the devel list. You should consider subscribing to it.