[vlc] Re: VideoLAN Packet?

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Wed Jan 14 15:06:29 CET 2004

> I'm looking for a packet that i can purchase. I need it to contain, cd's
> with all the distro's of videolan for every operating system. The server
> and the client software.  I Also need printed diagrams of how the system
> works and all that.. I will need printed manuals and help docs... If i
> could get this, i would be most greatful and willing to pay a decent
> amount of money.
>
> Please get back to me
> James Trudell

Such a packet currently doesn't exist. All that is available is available
from the website, there is nothing more. You could pay someone to create
better and more documentation, however how much time do you have ? :)

I trust that if there is anyone on this mailinglist who is interested in
such a thing he will contact you personally.

DJ