[vlc] Re: compile error with CVS-sources from 29.1.2004

unknown unknown at public-files.de
Fri Jan 30 18:33:10 CET 2004

Thanks Sigmund and Gildas!

I should have known that. Sorry.

Get all libs from cvs and build the whole stuff is quite a bit hacky.
I did not succeed with every lib.

On building the openslp I got an error with non existant gcc_s and I suppose,
the ld tries a static build (I gave --disable-static and removed the
all-static from examples/Makefile.am) - so I had to install a binary version.

Finally on vlc-build (I did an cvs update today - on every lib) I have the
errors:

dvdnav.c: In function `DemuxOpen':
dvdnav.c:353: Warnung: implicit declaration of function
`dvdnav_set_PGC_positioning_flag'
dvdnav.c:400: error: `DVD_MENU_Escape' undeclared (first use in this function)
dvdnav.c:400: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
dvdnav.c:400: error: for each function it appears in.)
dvdnav.c: In function `DemuxDemux':
dvdnav.c:655: error: structure has no member named `cellN'
dvdnav.c:656: error: structure has no member named `pgN'
dvdnav.c:657: error: structure has no member named `cell_length'
dvdnav.c:658: error: structure has no member named `pg_length'
dvdnav.c:659: error: structure has no member named `pgc_length'
dvdnav.c:660: error: structure has no member named `cell_start'
dvdnav.c:661: error: structure has no member named `pg_start'
dvdnav.c:703: error: `DVDNAV_WAIT' undeclared (first use in this function)
dvdnav.c:706: Warnung: implicit declaration of function `dvdnav_wait_skip'
dvdnav.c: In function `ESNew':

Does anybody know the gotcha where I'm trapped in?

Thanks in advance

Geronimo