[vlc] Re: Multicast Streaming Problems

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 2 21:34:13 CEST 2004

You mentioned enabling the audio codec, but not video.  Check the box next
to video codec, and either let it stay at 1024 kbps, else try 768 kbps.

Are you able to view the Osprey locally, using VLC?  In my case, using an
Osprey 210, the 0.7.2 release didn't work -- the developer had to tweak the
dshow input code.  I'm now using a pre-0.7.3 build which does handle the
210.