[vlc] Re: trouble playing VCD

Terry Jackson terryj at mtmrecognition.com
Tue Jul 6 18:29:37 CEST 2004

You say the VCD was created in Toast.
Which version, 5x or 6x?
The original source material was what specifically,
an .avi, a .mov, or .mpg from the internet?
Also, the audio is showing to be somewhat suspect...
What was the audio originally, AIFF, MP3, or WMA?

So far, VCDs do play in 0.72 on a Mac running Panther 10.3.4,
yet the only issue with them is that they will not go to the next chapter
automatically on a SVCD. You must manually advance them...