[vlc] mandrake and yellowdog

Father Michael frmichael at thehtm.org
Tue Jul 6 20:10:58 CEST 2004

Hi,

One word for vlc, fantastic!  i have a mac and it's my main video
player.  i have one question though, or maybe 2.  i'm also running
yellowdog 3.0.1, and mandrake 9.1(PPC)  now, if i download the source
code and compile, i can install?  i'm not too familiar with linux but
i'm trying and learning slowly.  i had started already to compile and
then i got an error saying, "couldn't locate libdvdcss headers"
though i compiled libdvdcss.  can someone give me a hand?  i hope i'm
making sense.

thanks a lot,
Fr. Michael