[vlc] Re: trouble playing VCD

Terry Jackson terryj at mtmrecognition.com
Tue Jul 6 22:23:39 CEST 2004

Last step, try re-authoring the disc.
I would highly recommend using VCD Builder 1.13 on the mac,
that way you rule out Toast as the authoring app, and
leave it only as the "burning to cd" component.

VCDBuilder is simple to use, and will generate the build
(XAFormat, .bup and .ifo file structure) properly
to insure (wide) compatibility. Plus, it has a
different audio and  video component checker than Toast,
which may enable to catch any (so far) unseen errors.

go to versiontracker.com to get it....