[vlc] Re: videolan for arm.

Jean-Paul Saman jean-paul.saman at planet.nl
Thu Jul 8 18:59:07 CEST 2004

Benoit Gariod wrote:

>Hey guys.
>I just got a Zaurus (Intel PXA 255 ARM), and since none of you guys
>apparently possesses one of those beasts, I thought I'd get in touch.

Great to know ;-) Wouldn't you like to build/package and maintain the
Zaurus version of VLC ?

>If you want to send me whichever build you feel like testing, feel free.
>I'll try to report back with bugs/suggestions.
>Do you have an online bugtracking system?

We have bugzilla.videolan.org and the vlc-devel mailinglists.

>I'm just regged on the vlc and devel lists, so you could use those too :)
>
>Ben
>
>PS: If you need to reply, French is fine too.

Not for me ;-)

--

Many greetings,
Jean-Paul Saman

Consultant
VLC iPAQ maintainer                    http://www.videolan.org
RedHat Certified Engineer         RHCE number: 807202745005548