[vlc] Re: The exe file

Rémi Denis-Courmont courmisch at via.ecp.fr
Tue Jul 20 18:33:51 CEST 2004

Le lundi 19 Juillet 2004 10:57, Kristian, Eternal Terror a écrit :
> Cant get this to work, when i tryed to install the .exe
> selfinstallation I got an error and it was just shut down. Then I
> tryed the zip file insted, but there it sais that the vlc.exe fil is
> corrupt, so it cant extract it...

I've just checked the .zip file 'vlc-0.7.2-win32.zip' (size: 11339675
bytes, MD5 sum: 5d2bc5345e9ab5e8fd2098f44f0e5955) and it has no errors.

Your problem is symptomatic of a Win32 PE trojan computer virus such as
CIH. Please make sure your systems is not infected by any virus and
download the file again.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.simphalempin.com/home/