[vlc] Re: Hello, is there any plan to implement "measurement module" into vlc?

Duckhee, Han dhhan at cosmos.kaist.ac.kr
Tue Jul 27 10:40:10 CEST 2004

Here I pubish my work.
http://nter.kaist.ac.kr/~urachacha/vlc

dhhan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: job
  To: vlc at videolan.org
  Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 11:38 AM
  Subject: [vlc] Re: Hello, is there any plan to implement "measurement module" into vlc?

  We made the same measurements some months ago and we tried to measure frame and packet losses when we were streaming mpeg2 clips through a wireless network.
  We are interested in helping developing a plug in for vlc in order to have frame and packet statistics so if you could send us some of your code we could contribute in the development process.
  I have already developed a real time system for a robot using vlc through my program code.

  Panos Georgakopoulos
  Technological Educational Institute of Larissa,Greece