[vlc] looking for a quick solution

Deepak Chandra deepak220 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:10:54 CEST 2004

Hi,
   I am looking for a quick way to demux an mpeg 2 transport stream to an
elementary stream and then later on make an TS after some changes.

I need this for a project in which  I have to manipulate an mpeg 2
elementary stream(video). Hence I first have to get the ES from TS and then
after modifying the ES make a TS out of it. The output TS will contain just
one ES. Are there any tools available to do that without having to hack some
code :).

Thanks,
Deepak