[vlc] Mozilla plugin overlay

Mariano García mariano.garcia at optivamedia.com
Mon Jun 7 13:37:15 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I am using mozilla plugin (linux and windows versions). That is great.

I want to use video as page background (using a span tag), and I want to
put some contents over it (using span tags with different z-index
values).

I have used two span tags, with different z-index attributes, but video
is allways over the others tags.

Do you know if there is a vlc configuration value in order to manage
overlay? Do you think I can use z-index in order to do that?

Thanks in advance,
Mariano.

--
  Mariano García González :: Ingeniero de Sistemas
        OPTIVA MEDIA            PGP 0x89E8E4CE

© This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons.