[vlc] Re: vlc 0.7.2 plays with pauses

Alexander Abraham eskandar74 at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 30 11:12:47 CEST 2004

Hello Vlad,

if the displayed stream with amino box is ok, but with vlc you get a
stumbling stream, this is no problem of the source.  Did you watched the
cpuload of your vlc client? Perhaps it is a performance problem.

Alexander

  /\ l e x a n d e r  \ mailto:eskandar74 at yahoo.de
/    \  / b r a h a m   \
University of Applied Science Darmstadt, Germany
Electrical Engineering