[vlc] Re: vlc 0.7.2 plays with pauses

Vlad Niman v_niman at rogers.com
Wed Jun 30 14:55:54 CEST 2004

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for response. CPU usage is about 25% only.

This effect does not happens with vlc 0.5.3

I made next test:

On one PC I lunch two vlc. One vlc opens the file and streams it to IP multicast 239.255.1.1

Second vlc (same PC) opens this stream (network input) and plays it. With version vlc 0.5.3 is ok, with vlc 0.7.0 and higher plays

with stops. It plays like I hit constantly pause/play

Vlad