[vlc] Re: VLC 0.7.1 test release

Kausik Sinnaswamy kausik at impulsesoft.com
Tue Mar 2 07:43:31 CET 2004

Hello Jean-Paul
    There was a problem in the audio driver of the device that I was
using. I apologize for the confusion.

    To update you, I figured that MP4(MPEG4 + AAC) really struggles in
spite of all the optimizations for the Xscale. So I have decided to use
AVI (DivX + MP3), which seems to be playing just fine.

I really appreciate all the help that you have provided.

Regards
- Kausik