[vlc] Re: Francisco Ucedo - VLC and SuSE

Torsten Spindler spindler at hbt.arch.ethz.ch
Sun Mar 7 09:45:22 CET 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 09:07, Kjell-Einar Ofstad wrote:
> (www.vcdimager.org is temporarily closed in protest against software
> patents.)

Please check if there isn't a link on the closed page that leads you
to the pages itself. Usually only the entry pages are replaced by the
protest page, which link to the content.

> My second problem is that ./configure complains about a missing
> 'postproc/postprocess.h' file. I've downloaded
> http://ftp3.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/MPlayer-0.92.tar.bz2 where
> this file is included...but the problem remains...

Seems to me that you need to compile ffmpeg with --enable-pp and/or
point vlc's configure to your ffmpeg directory (--with-ffmpeg-tree).

Bye,
Torsten