[vlc] Re: Receiving multicast from axis 230 mpeg2 camera

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Tue Mar 9 00:55:29 CET 2004

At 04:19 AM 3/8/04, you wrote:
>the stream,
>but it stopped working after a very few seconds.

I suspect that you may have fallen victim to the RTCP timestamp
synchronization problem that came up a couple of weeks ago.

If you're buiding from source, make sure that your version of
"vlc/modules/demux/livedotcom.cpp" is *at least* v1.16.  (Alternatively,
try the pre-built binary v0.7.1 version of "vlc", which *I think* includes
this fix.)