[vlc] Re: vlc media player

Arnaud Meltz meltza4 at cti.ecp.fr
Fri Mar 12 08:46:15 CET 2004

Hi,

This is how I would do :
- click on "open file"
- enter the path and name of input file
- check the "stream output" box
- click on "parameters..."
- check the "file" box
- enter the path and name of output file
- check the "MPEG-TS" box

You should have something like
:sout=#duplicate{dst=std{access=file,mux=ts,url="C:\output.ts"}} written at
the top section of the dialog box.

- click on "OK", and another "OK"

This should work (works with me :)

If not, could you please have the message window opened (menu view ->
messages) and retry the same operation ? There should be some error logs
appearing, you can send them to this mailing-list, we'll see what we can do.
Btw, which version of vlc and which OS do you use ?

Regards,

--
Arnaud Meltz