[vlc] Vlc getting stream from mythtv under win32?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Sun Mar 14 23:45:55 CET 2004

Hi,

I use mythtv for my home PVR. Guys from mythtv wrote Directshow filters that
allow players to access streams from mythtv backend process (on adresses
like mythlivetv:192.168.0.14// ). It works on WMP or vlc reading files from
samba share but not over Directshow and streaming.

If I have Directshow compatible drivers, what is exactly syntax for vlc to
access that stream and can I do it in GUI, or is it better to do in command
line ?

Thanks,

Robert.