[vlc] What is the proper way to get help with VLC?

Terry Jackson terryj at mtmrecognition.com
Wed Mar 24 15:58:29 CET 2004

I am at a stumped, and please tell me
if I have not posted correctly,
or if I have not sent my problem to the
proper list.

I have been asking now for several weeks
about the issue with Video CDs, and
no one has answered my posts, here or in the VLC forum.

In all good faith, I cannot speak highly of
VLC, due to IMHO, poor or utter lack of support.

Even if I received a simple statement,
"We are aware of the problem, and are working to resolve it.
In the mean time here is the workaround" response, this would be
better than no response at all.

So Please, inform me as to where I need to send my reports
of my problems with both versions of VLC ( 0.62, and 0.71a)
trying to get it to play Video CDs.

Thank You,
Terry Jackson