[vlc] Re: Audio--Audio Device--Stereo

Gildas Bazin gbazin at altern.org
Tue May 4 17:52:54 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 03:09, Asao Ishizuka wrote:
> Hello!
> When playing DVD VOB like this:
> vlc -vvv dvdsimple:D:\DVD\xyz --spu-channel 1
>
> How do I specify the audio device in command line ?
> "Audio Device"  appears in the GUI menu under "Audio" when playing DVD.
> I want to select "Stereo" with the command line.
> There is no explanation on this in the user manual or vlc -H.

There currently is no way to select the number of channels output by the
audio device from the command line (will change in the future hopefully).
However, on windows, the default behaviour is to use the speaker
configuration set in the windows control panel so you can modify the
behaviour here.

--
Gildas