[vlc] Re: h263 in RTP: is h263 2000 supported?

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Tue May 25 11:19:10 CEST 2004

The live.com library only receive the streams. Different codecs are streamed
in different ways and live.com supports receiving the above mentioned
codecs. Live.com does not in any way decode them. This is done by entirly
different parts of vlc. Mainly ffmpeg. Ffmeg supports H263 and H263+ but not
H263-2000 as far as I know.

Sigmund Augdal