[vlc] Why fullscreen navigation feature missing ?

F.G. fg03 at online.fr
Thu Nov 4 09:38:58 CET 2004

Hi,

I use more often this pklayer because of mess around codecs which are
 bugging each other ! But the point is that this player does not have
 an important : while plyaing fulscreen I am still looking for a
 navigation bar as soon for exemple I move my mouse in order to get
 forward or to change the volume !??? I tried in any menu even in
 preferences.. but I can't see nothing around ? Ok i am a french user
 maybe I did not find it properly, in this case languages support would
 be great !

Thnaks for this excellent Open software.
Sincerely,

Frederic