[vlc] Re: position window

Philippe De Neve Philippe.deneve at intec.ugent.be
Thu Nov 4 13:54:42 CET 2004

Use the --video-x and --video-y config options.

Doesnt work. The windows both open in a different place on the screen but
again one on top of the other.
 This is my batch file:

start C:\Progra~1\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc -vvv
C:\temp\F1\Formula1_orig_reduced_size.m1v   --loop --video-x=0      --video-
y=0
start C:\Progra~1\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc -vvv
                     --loop --video-x=300  --video-y=300

greetz