[vlc] Re: Vlc and WindowsCE 5.0

Rick Davis rickdavisjr at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 21:10:43 CET 2004

Gildas,

	I actually tried that and it builds OK but it doesn't do anything.
It just puts some text in a window. I couldn't get it to do anything, all
menu entries are disabled. Also DirectX looks like it is for a previous
version of WindowsCE. I can't compile it without commenting out some code.
It uses multimon.h which doesn't exist in WindowsCE 5.0.

--
	Thanks,
	Rick