[vlc] streaming video using RTP in Ipv6

Sety@-1 bidun00 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 04:16:48 CET 2004

Hi, i'm new user in VLC ......i have a problem in streaming video using RTP through IPv6......
when I use UDP, VLC works well but if I change to RTP the VLC couldn't stream the video......play locally still works well but in the receiver nothing appear
the play mode just appear a while then it back to a condition like there is no file being played..........
as an info....I try to stream video from 2 host across 2 router, it is part of my final project...so i really need help from you all

Best Regards,

Budi Setiawan
Student of Electrical Engineering University of Indonesia