[vlc] How can i do for get the player keys???

pablomatilla at labint.frba.utn.edu.ar pablomatilla at labint.frba.utn.edu.ar
Thu Nov 11 02:23:55 CET 2004

Hey!!! dear friends:
I AM NEEDING HELP!!!
I have a noteboot computer IBM ThinkPad T22 with Linux SuSE 9.0, kerney 2.6.7-
mm7 (patched), Pentium 3 processor at 800 mhz, 128 mb of ram 10 GB of hd
and the DVD-Recorder MATSHITA DVD-RAM model UJ-810 capable of write and erase
CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R ,DVD-RW AND DVD-RAM. I want to compile libdvdcss with
pkayer  keys and i don`t know how to get the keys of my drive.
can anyone, tellme how to get this drive keys for i can put them into the
csskeys.h file and compile it with keys support.
(i did use commercial software to decrypt successfully an DCVD disc but i can
make the same thing using only my loved LINUX. HELP