[vlc] Re: Wireless Multicast Stream

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri Nov 19 23:13:31 CET 2004

I'm not aware any layer-3 ap/router that forwards igmp messages although i
could be wrong. I have used regular l2 access-points to carry multicast,
linksys wap-11, lucent/avaya/agere ap2000, aironet, cisco etc, my old
nokia a032's climb to 100% cpu and eventually go boom when forwarding
multicast sources.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu