[vlc] Re: Wireless Multicast Stream

Peter Maersk-Moller peter at maersk-moller.net
Sat Nov 20 16:09:54 CET 2004

Hi James

James Burns wrote:
> Well, I can tell you that WRT54G w/ Satori doesn't work. It crashes
> with high or even medium bandwidth streams.

I had that experience yesterday. It worked, but then I needed to
add two MAC-addresses to its (WRT54G) MAC access list for two new
machines I had brought for running VLC on. That made it crash on
very little traffic. Deleting (zeros) the MAC addresses again cured
it.

Try experiment on various settings, but of course it would have been
nice if they had build a piece of equipment that wasn't so faulty.

--PMM