[vlc] Buffer

niranjan arigai niranjan.arigai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 06:25:03 CET 2004

Respected sir/mam,
                             I am a student in University of houston.
I was looking for an open source player and stumbled upon yours. I
wanted to know if your code is using any buffer for the data(video and
audio). If so I also wanted to know how I can modify the buffer size
of the player. I am essentilly trying to find the optimum buffer size
for the player in a wireless adhoc network. So I would really
appreciate your help on this issue. Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you
Niranjan