[vlc] Re: HDTV playback on iMac G5?

Philip Edelbrock phil at philedelbrock.com
Sat Oct 2 19:24:11 CEST 2004

Keep in mind that external monitors connected to iMac's only mirror the
built-in display.  It's not like a second head that lets you, say, pick
a resolution and span your desktop.  But, it sounds like it might still
be OK for what you are doing provided that your built-in display can be
set to a high enough resolution.  For more info:

Phil