[vlc] Color bug in test2

Jonas Larsen jla at koncern.dk
Wed Oct 6 16:39:29 CEST 2004

Hi

I tried out the new test2 build for windows today. Was especially
looking forward to testing the windows media codec (wmv3)

IT seems to show wm9 clips with bitrates below 1000 something ok, but
for our content which is from 1500kbit and up it messes up the colors.
It like inverts the picture somehow, and make weird "wavy" patterns in
blue on top of the video content. I tested this with multiple clips and
all those with high bitrates all acted the same.

I can send a clip that will show you what I mean, just not sure where to
send it?

Best regards

Jonas Larsen

Deperately hoping for  wmv3/wm9 support on the mac, since ms's wmp for
mac is utter crap, and doesn't work at all with highbitrates.