[vlc] request

Filippo Zangheri fillo_22 at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 7 00:59:26 CEST 2004

Hi people, salut à tout le monde.
I'd like to suggest you to add VLC media player the capability to play Real
Media formats (.rm for example).

I really hate that format, but I've recently found all South Park episodes
encoded with that and looked for some software that could avoid me to use
Real Player (or whatever www.real.com player...) well I did found several
applications that claimed themselves as "rm to avi/mpeg encoders", but none
of them worked. Guess what? I was obliged to use the official (though free)
player... I still can't stand it.

I adore VLC media player. It would be great even if you made VLC to act as a
server in streaming, I mean something like... you know ShoutCast Server??

Thank you for reading.

--
Regards
Filippo Zangheri