[vlc] Re: about porting vlc to an embedded system

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Thu Oct 21 08:41:08 CEST 2004

There is a file called arm-crosscompile-howto.sgml in the docs folder of
your sources. With some standard linux-tool which I don't know you should be
able to turn it into a more readable document. This document describes how
to set up a cross compiling evironment and how to compile vlc in it. Its
target is arm-architechtures, if your embedded device is something else then
you'll need to adapt the arm-related bits.

Sigmund