[vlc] about VLC media player for Windows

yosakash at softbank.co.jp yosakash at softbank.co.jp
Wed Oct 20 08:21:56 CEST 2004

Dear VideoLAN team

	My name is Yoshihiro Sakashita, an editor of a magazine PCJapan (Softbank Publishing).  We are now preparing for PCJapan December edition, featuring Windows.
	I have seen your VLC media player for Windows made by you, which we would like to introduce in our magazine and contain in the supplemental CD-ROM.
	We would like to have your permission.  Would you kindly respond to the following questions and mail me back, possibly by October 21,2004,23:00pm.Please send back to yosakash at softbank.co.jp.
	Thank you very much.

						Yoshihiro Sakashita
						Softbank Publishing Inc.
1. Is it possible to introduce your VLC media player for Windows in the magazine?
(Yes/No)
2. Is it possible to contain your VLC media player for Windows in the CD-ROM?
(Yes/No)
3. Is it possible to introduce your VLC media player for Windows in our homepage?
(Yes/No)
4. Is it possible to make a link to your VLC media player for Windows in our homepage and in the HTML menu of the CD-ROM?           (Yes/No)
1. What is the official name and the latest version ofVLC media player for Windows ?(0.7.2?)
  (we would like to contain the latest version)
2. Name of the archive file is vlc-0.7.2-win32.exe
3. Name of the copyright holder by November 13,2004
4. Is it a free software or a shareware? freeware
5. What is the compatible OS?
6. Necessary plugins (e.g., Visual Basic plugin), if any.
7. Location of the latest VLC media player for Windows
 We might need to contact you in emergency, could you also tell us your e-mail address or phone number that we could reach you.

Softbank Publishing Inc.
PC Japan
Yoshihiro Sakashita
Editor

Media Service Dept.1
4-13-13, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
TEL. +81-3-5549-1184 Fax. +81-3-5549-1185
E-mail: yosakash at softbank.co.jp
http://pcj.sbpnet.jp/