[vlc] Videolan - use in a feature film

Kerstin Biermann Kerstin.Biermann at constantin-film.de
Wed Oct 20 19:43:59 CEST 2004

Dear VideoLAN Team,

Browsing the internet for video streaming software we came across your
website. Why did we search for this software? - Here's why:
We are producing a feature film by the renowned German director Doris
Doerrie and have one specific scene where we show a live video stream from a
Japanes Koi (fish) fair.
The sequences that will be seen as a live video stream have already been
shot last week in Japan and right now we are looking for a platform /
software we could use for our purposes. Therefore we would need the
permission to show the VideoLAN screen / window in our film. Our editor
would assemble our film sequence and the VideoLAN screen to what is
considered to be the "on-the big screen-version" of the video stream.
Of course we will provide you with any information you need about our
project, our company and the conditions of a possible cooperation, so please
do not hesitate to contact us (by the way: time is running a little bit
short for us...).

Really looking forward to your kind answer!
Best regards,

Kerstin Biermann
Kerstin Biermann
Constantin Film Produktion GmbH