[vlc] Re: VLC an Win XPsp2

Zbigniew Krasicki Zbigniew.Krasicki at kimball.com
Wed Oct 27 09:35:24 CEST 2004

Hallo,

If VLC was work correctly on my computer before Win XP SP2 installation
and not correctly after it, maybe are necessary make any special
settings in VLC program or / and system?

Did the VLC was been tested on machines when was been installed
different DVD playing program?
Did the VLC work correctly with all revision of gForce IV MX drivers?

Regards,
 Zbigniew Krasicki

Ps.
My system contains: P4 2GHz, 512MB RAM, gForce IV MX 440, mother board
on VIA chipset with AC97 integrated audio.