[vlc] HELP HELP LIBDVDCSS DOES NOT WORK AND I AM UNABLE TO WATCH A DVD MOVIE

pablomatilla at labint.frba.utn.edu.ar pablomatilla at labint.frba.utn.edu.ar
Thu Oct 28 21:04:28 CEST 2004

Dear videolan´s people:

I have an IBM; ThinPad T22 computer with 128 MB of RAM , 10 Gb of HD
Pentium 3 processor running at 800 Mhz Multiburner Ultrabay 200
 DVD-RAM/DVD-RW /DVD-R/CD-R/CD-RW/ drive MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-810,
 running under LINUX kernel version 2.6.7-mm7 (patched for packet
 writing support) and rerently i have rented an DVD video movie "The
 Matrix" (the one first movie) an yet, i am unable to decrypt the movie
 files(I was capable to copy this files to my HD) BUT I AM UNABLE TO
 DECRYPT them. How can i do for get """the player or drive keys for my
 particular drive MATSHITA UJ-810???""" How ca i do place these p´layer
 keys in the csskeys.h sorce header´ file???
Can yoy tellme waht is wrong here