[vlc] Re: Error compiling vlc on redhat

Torsten Spindler spindler at hbt.arch.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 8 15:42:36 CEST 2004

Not sure if it's of help for you: I placed my latest rpm build and
source rpms for RH9 at
http://fett.ethz.ch/~spindler/apt/redhat/9/en/i386/
In the RPMS.ts.vlc directory various rpms for building and running vlc
on RH9 can be found, though not necessarily all you need. Besides rpms
from http://www.fedoralegacy.org I also use rpms from
http://www.freshrpms.net and http://dag.wieers.com on the RH9 boxes.

Bye,
Torsten