[vlc] Re: OT: Booting a Pace DSL4000

James Burns jfburns at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 22:06:53 CEST 2004

It's true that a boot server is required, however, most of the old
RiscOS system software has been released for free. Also there are
linux and netbsd versions which run on the hardware. So far I've been
able to boot "boot32" from netbsd for the "acorn" computer. The
desktop stuff doesn't seem to work though (not that that's what I want
to use it for anyways). Are there any free / open source packages for
driving these boxes? They seem like a pretty economical choice with a
good form factor.

-James