[vlc] audio problem

Natasha daly tashdaly at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 13:38:47 CEST 2005

hi there, i am having a problem with the audio when i play movies through my laptop when i plub it into my plasma. i am using a cable to connect my laptop to my plasma tuner box which gives me perfect picture so i can view my computer screen on the plasma but i only get volume on the movie i am playing through the laptop and not through the television. the audio lead i am using is a 3.5mm plug to 2 phono cable. the 3.5mm plug goes to the green audio port on my laptop and the 2 phono cable goes to my red and white left and right on my tuner box. can you help with this problem to tell me what the settings need to be set on etc. help please yours hopefully mr . j knowles