[vlc] how to pass variables from input to utput modules

GALAD77 GALAD77 at terra.es
Fri Apr 15 11:21:24 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have included extra information in the PES packet that is streamed via
vlc/vls. The extra information needs to be processed in the output
module of a vlc player.
I can recover the information in the input module of the player (ts.c),
but I'm not able to pass it to he output module (vout_pictures.c).

How is the flow described? I'm using Debian Linux with 0.8.2svn code.
I got it with 0.7.0 version, but with 0.8.2 code has changed and I
cannot find the runtime flow of code to pass the variables.

The documentation in the web page is reduced and does not give me any hint.

thanx,
G.