[vlc] Hotkeys for video resizing?

Mitchell Mebane mmebane at ev1.net
Wed Apr 20 21:08:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm running VLC 0.8.1 on Windows XP, and I was wondering if there was
any way to set hotkeys to resize the video. I'd like to set Alt+1 ==
50%, Alt+2 == 100%, Alt+3 == 200%, like Media Player Classic uses. I
looked through the settings box for changing hot keys, but there don't
seem to be entries for these functions, even with the advanced box
checked. Is there any way to do this, or perhaps it will be in the next
version of VLC?

Thanks,
Mitchell Mebane

--
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
--Aristotle