[vlc] vlc 0.8.2 rtsp streaming problem using darwin server - does not quit

Agarwal, Yuvraj yuvraj.agarwal at intel.com
Wed Aug 31 23:27:36 CEST 2005

I have a question about vlc with Darwin

streaming server & live.com and was wondering if

you could help me out with it.

I am using vlc-0.8.2.1-2 and have

compiled it from sources. I also used

the live.com tarball from the live.com site

(live.2005.08.26.tar.tar) to compile

vlc with live.com support.

I have the command line version of vlc now working.

I need to use vlc to play an rtsp stream and then

quit immediately. Unfortunately vlc plays the rtsp

stream fine but then does not quit - it continuously

spits out a message.. :

     TaskInterrupt

     TaskInterrupt

     .

I tried putting a vlc:quit after the rtsp file name

but it did not work. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Yuvraj