[vlc] Re: control VLC via telnet with PHP

james manoflinux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:33:56 CET 2005

there is a built in web interface. why build another on?. just build a
custom skin for the existing one.
I built an application very similar to what you are talking about using perl
and the telnet plugin for winamp. it was fun, but now days I would just use
the vlc built in web interface.
I used my application to allow customers to control the hold music at a
previous job.