[vlc] Re: control VLC via telnet with PHP

IronFog ironfog at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:45:45 CET 2005

the reason I need it is that
1. it has to be a movie database at the backend with all kind of possible
info.
2. an application should be 24/7 up and I 'm not sure about VLC http server
stability.
3. you can't build DB interface using vlc native server.

So, if anybody can give me any tips on how to do it better, I'll appreciate.